RAW - reunited - RAW Index du Forum

RAW - reunited - RAW
Lifestyle.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Free Ms Office 13 Finnish Language Pack

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RAW - reunited - RAW Index du Forum -> reunited -> Blabla général
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rosealaty

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Free Ms Office 13 Finnish Language Pack Répondre en citant

Free Ms Office 13 Finnish Language Pack > bit.ly/1W8mmOD

You,are,rightThe,,,links,,,are,,,no,,,longer,,,working,,,as,,,you,,,said,,,,I,,,checked,,,now,,,and,,,all,,,links,,,take,,,you,,,to,,,a,,,Microsoft's,,,own,,,404,,,page,,,("Page,,,not,,,found")Attached,,Thumbnails,,,,My,,System,,Specs,,You,,need,,to,,have,,JavaScript,,enabled,,so,,that,,you,,can,,use,,this,,,Previous,Thread,,Next,Thread,,Do,,,you,,,have,,,an,,,url,,,for,,,me?,,,Thanks!,,,Reply,,,Darie,,,says:,,,January,,,23,,,,2015,,,at,,,9:34,,,am,,,Hi,,,,I,,,have,,,an,,,Microsoft,,,Office,,,2007,,,in,,,english,,,,cai,,,I,,,install,,,the,,,french,,,language,,,?,,,Thank,,,you,,,Reply,,,Qutus,,,says:,,,January,,,23,,,,2015,,,at,,,2:12,,,pm,,,Hi,,,Darie,,,&,,,Ben,,,Unfortunately,,,notBut,,the,,Office,,2007,,English,,Language,,pack,,is,,not,,available,,for,,purchase,,since,,2011Reply,,chudamani,,karki,,says:,,June,,24,,,2014,,at,,2:16,,am,,where,,is,,the,,portuguese,,language,,packProofing,and,spell,checking,tools,in,another,language,are,freeMicrosoft,,does,,have,,a,,Turkish,,Office,,2013,,language,,pack,,available,,for,,purchase,,for,,$25,,from,,You,,can,,see,,the,,difference,,between,,an,,Office,,language,,pack,,and,,Office,,language,,interface,,pack,,,,This,download,includes,Office,2007,,2010,and,2013Cheers,,,jimbo,,,My,,,System,,,Specs,,,You,,,need,,,to,,,have,,,JavaScript,,,enabled,,,so,,,that,,,you,,,can,,,use,,,this,,,Originally,,,Posted,,,by,,,adamf,,,Sorry,,,if,,,I'm,,,not,,,understanding,,,you,,,here,,,guys,,,,I,,,have,,,Office,,,2010,,,installed,,,in,,,English,,,but,,,my,,,wife,,,wants,,,it,,,in,,,FrenchBut,,,on,,,your,,,current,,,configuration,,,there,,,is,,,not,,,solution,,,for,,,you,,,I,,,am,,,afraidI,just,hope,that,this,isn't,going,to,be,the,way,forward,now,that,one,is,going,to,have,to,pay,for,every,tiny,thing,that,used,to,be,freeDevices,,&,,Xbox,,All,,Microsoft,,devices,,Microsoft,,Surface,,All,,Windows,,PCs,,&,,tablets,,PC,,accessories,,Xbox,,&,,games,,Microsoft,,Band,,Microsoft,,Lumia,,All,,Windows,,phones,,Microsoft,,HoloLens,,You,,can,,choose,,Japanese,,from,,the,,product,,language,,dropdownAnd,,what,,language,,version,,of,,Office,,do,,you,,currently,,have?,,And,,what,,language,,pack,,do,,you,,wish,,to,,install?,,Once,,I,,have,,that,,information,,I,,may,,be,,able,,to,,give,,you,,a,,better,,answerEDIT:,No,French,language,on,these,linksIs,,,it,,,a,,,annual,,,subscription,,,or,,,a,,,perpetual,,,version,,,you,,,have?,,,If,,,you,,,let,,,me,,,know,,,I,,,will,,,be,,,able,,,to,,,answer,,,your,,,question,,,betterFollow,,,us,,,Office,,,BlogsOther,,,Microsoft,,,sitesWindowsSurfaceWindows,,,PhoneXboxSkypeMSNBingMicrosoft,,,StoreOffice,,,ApplicationsWordExcelPowerPointOutlookOneNoteAccessPublisherOffice,,,across,,,devicesSee,,,all,,,productsOffice,,,for,,,homeOffice,,,365,,,HomeOffice,,,365,,,PersonalOffice,,,for,,,studentsOffice,,,for,,,MacOffice,,,OnlineCompare,,,optionsHelp,,,and,,,SupportFAQSystem,,,requirementsGet,,,started,,,with,,,OfficeManage,,,subscriptions,,,and,,,installsBrowse,,,trainingOffice,,,for,,,businessPlans,,,&,,,pricingFor,,,enterpriseFor,,,ITGovernment,,,agenciesAcademic,,,institutionsNonprofitsOther,,,business,,,productsExchangeSharePointOneDrive,,,for,,,BusinessSkype,,,for,,,BusinessProjectVisioYammerPower,,,BIDynamics,,,CRMOther,,,Microsoft,,,sitesWindowsSurfaceWindows,,,PhoneXboxSkypeMSNBingMicrosoft,,,StoreOffice,,,applicationsWordExcelPowerPointOutlookOneNoteAccessPublisherOffice,,,across,,,devicesSee,,,all,,,productsOffice,,,for,,,homeOffice,,,365,,,HomeOffice,,,365,,,PersonalOffice,,,for,,,studentsOffice,,,for,,,MacOffice,,,OnlineCompare,,,optionsHelp,,,and,,,supportFAQSystem,,,requirementsGet,,,started,,,with,,,OfficeManage,,,subscriptions,,,and,,,installsBrowse,,,trainingOffice,,,for,,,businessPlans,,,&,,,pricingFor,,,enterpriseFor,,,ITGovernment,,,agenciesAcademic,,,institutionsNonprofitsOther,,,business,,,productsExchangeSharePointSkype,,,for,,,BusinessProjectVisioYammerPower,,,BIDynamics,,,CRM{"pmgControls":[{"functionName":"Accordion","params":".pmg-mobile-accordion-wrapper.pmg-mobile-accordion-btn.pmg-mobile-accordion-content.pmg-mobile-accordion-showIcon.pmg-mobile-accordion-hideIcon680"}]}United,,,States,,,-,,,EnglishContact,,,usPrivacy,,,&,,,cookiesTerms,,,of,,,useTrademarksAbout,,,our,,,ads,,,2016,,,MicrosoftReply,,yousaf,,says:,,May,,27,,,2015,,at,,4:56,,pm,,plz,,help,,me,,,,,i,,want,,to,,download,,arabic,,language,,interface,,,,,how,,to,,do,,?,,Reply,,Qutus,,says:,,June,,2,,,2015,,at,,9:33,,am,,Hi,,Yousaf,,,What,,version,,of,,Office,,do,,you,,currently,,have,,installed,,on,,your,,machine?,,What,,country,,do,,you,,live,,in?,,I,,can,,be,,more,,specific,,with,,my,,answer,,once,,I,,know,,thatFor,,,example,,,Icelandic,,,,Welsh,,,or,,,whateverDo,,,you,,,think,,,I,,,can,,,take,,,the,,,language,,,pack,,,from,,,it?,,,Or,,,if,,,I,,,try,,,to,,,install,,,from,,,the,,,italian,,,software,,,then,,,it,,,will,,,erase,,,the,,,French,,,dictionnary?,,,Just,,,to,,,be,,,clear,,,,I,,,have,,,to,,,paid,,,copy,,,of,,,Office,,,2010:,,,one,,,in,,,Italian,,,and,,,one,,,in,,,FrenchThe,,,Windows,,,Interface,,,language,,,packs,,,themselves,,,(The,,,ones,,,that,,,change,,,the,,,standard,,,Windows,,,display,,,language,,,won't,,,work,,,with,,,these,,,extra,,,languages,,,yetI,,,presume,,,Microsoft,,,have,,,pulled,,,the,,,Office,,,2010,,,Language,,,Packs,,,from,,,online,,,like,,,they,,,did,,,for,,,2003,,,&,,,2007,,,outlined,,,in,,,Reply,,,Carlo,,,says:,,,October,,,6,,,,2015,,,at,,,5:26,,,pm,,,They,,,abuse&,,,I,,,dont,,,want,,,to,,,buy,,,Office,,,2016,,,only,,,for,,,that&,,,Any,,,other,,,idea?,,,What,,,is,,,strange,,,is,,,that,,,you,,,can,,,download,,,dozens,,,of,,,free,,,languages,,,for,,,office,,,2010,,,but,,,if,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,pay,,,for,,,a,,,few,,,other,,,languages,,,,no,,,hope&,,,Reply,,,Carlo,,,says:,,,October,,,16,,,,2015,,,at,,,3:22,,,pm,,,I,,,also,,,have,,,an,,,Italian,,,copy,,,of,,,Office,,,2010Reply,,,Qutus,,,says:,,,October,,,19,,,,2015,,,at,,,10:34,,,am,,,Hi,,,Carlo,,,,,,What,,,is,,,your,,,native,,,language?,,,If,,,Italian,,,then,,,I,,,think,,,your,,,best,,,bet,,,is,,,use,,,the,,,Italian,,,version,,,you,,,have,,,so,,,the,,,User,,,Interface,,,will,,,be,,,in,,,ItalianFor,business,Cloud,Platform,Microsoft,Azure,Microsoft,Dynamics,Windows,for,business,Office,for,business,Skype,for,business,Surface,for,business,Enterprise,solutions,Small,business,solutions,Find,a,solutions,provider,Volume,Licensing,It,,,is,,,important,,,to,,,notice,,,the,,,difference:,,,A,,,LIP,,,,as,,,told,,,above,,,only,,,available,,,in,,,some,,,minor,,,languages,,,,is,,,not,,,a,,,complete,,,language,,,packCookies,,are,,disabled,,Please,,enable,,cookies,,and,,refresh,,the,,page,,Computer,,Type,,Laptop,,System,,Manufacturer/Model,,Number,,HP,,ENVY,,17-1150eg,,OS,,Windows,,8.1,,Pro,,with,,Media,,Center,,CPU,,1.6,,GHz,,Intel,,Core,,i7-720QM,,Processor,,Memory,,6,,GB,,Graphics,,Card,,ATI,,Mobility,,Radeon,,HD,,5850,,Graphics,,Sound,,Card,,Beats,,sound,,system,,with,,integrated,,subwoofer,,Monitor(s),,Displays,,17",,laptop,,display,,,22",,LED,,and,,32",,Full,,HD,,TV,,through,,HDMI,,Screen,,Resolution,,1600*900,,(1),,,1920*1080,,(2&3),,Keyboard,,Logitech,,diNovo,,Media,,Desktop,,Laser,,(bluetooth),,Mouse,,Logitech,,MX1000,,Laser,,(Bluetooth),,Cooling,,As,,Envy,,runs,,a,,bit,,warm,,,I,,have,,it,,on,,a,,Cooler,,Master,,pad,,Hard,,Drives,,Internal:,,2,,x,,500,,GB,,SATA,,Hard,,Disk,,Drive,,7200,,rpm,,External:,,2TB,,for,,backups,,,3TB,,USB3,,network,,drive,,for,,media,,Internet,,Speed,,50,,MB,,VDSL,,Browser,,Maxthon,,3.5.2.,,,IE11,,Antivirus,,Windows,,Defender,,4.3.9431.0,,Other,,Info,,Windows,,in,,English,,,additional,,user,,accounts,,in,,Finnish,,,German,,and,,SwedishI,,would,,like,,to,,have,,both,,dictionnaries,,on,,the,,same,,machine,,than,,ks,,Reply,,carlo,,says:,,October,,16,,,2015,,at,,3:23,,pm,,I,,mean,,"I,,have,,two,,paid,,copies",,and,,not,,"I,,have,,to,,paid,,copy"&Qutus,Reply,Karlijn,says:,October,20,,2014,at,1:32,pm,Hi,,Where,can,I,download,Dutch,language,for,Office,2013?,Karlijn,Reply,Qutus,says:,October,20,,2014,at,1:38,pm,Hi,Karlijn,,you,can,purchase,an,Office,2013,Language,Pack,for,Dutch,,Regards,,,Qutus,,,Tags,,,2013,,,Afrikaans,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Albanian,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Armenian,,,Office,,,Azeri,,,Office,,,Basque,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Bosnian,,,Cyrillic,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Bosnian,,,Latin,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Catalan,,,Office,,,LIP,,,chm,,,Dari,,,Dari,,,Office,,,Farsi,,,Office,,,Filipino,,,Office,,,Galician,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Georgian,,,Office,,,Gujarati,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Hausa,,,Office,,,Help,,,file,,,Icelandic,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Igbo,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Indonesian,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Inuktitut,,,Latin,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Irish,,,Office,,,LIP,,,isiXhosa,,,Office,,,isiZulu,,,Office,,,IsiZulu,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Kannada,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Khmer,,,Office,,,LIP,,,KiSwahili,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Konkani,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Kyrgyz,,,Office,,,Language,,,Interface,,,Pack,,,Language,,,Packs,,,LIP,,,LIP,,,help,,,LIPs,,,Local,,,Language,,,Program,,,locale,,,locales,,,Luxembourgish,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Macedonian,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Malay,,,Malaysia,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Malayalam,,,Office,,,Maori,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Marathi,,,Office,,,Marathi,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Microsoft,,,Office,,,2003,,,Microsoft,,,Office,,,2007,,,Microsoft,,,Office,,,2010,,,Microsoft,,,Office,,,Language,,,Interface,,,Pack,,,Microsoft,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Mongolian,,,Office,,,Nepali,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Office,,,2013,,,Basque,,,Office,,,2013,,,Catala,,,Office,,,2013,,,Catalan,,,Office,,,2013,,,Euskara,,,Office,,,2013,,,Galego,,,Office,,,2013,,,Galician,,,Office,,,2013,,,Language,,,Interface,,,Pack,,,Office,,,2013,,,LIP,,,Office,,,Language,,,Interface,,,Pack,,,Office,,,Language,,,Pack,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Pashto,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Persian(Farsi),,,Office,,,LIP,,,Punjabi,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Quechua,,,Office,,,Quechua,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Serbian,,,Cyrillic,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Sesotho,,,Sa,,,Leboa,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Setswana,,,Office,,,Tamil,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Telugu,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Unlimited,,,Potential,,,Urdu,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Uzbek,,,Office,,,Vietnamese,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Welsh,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Yoruba,,,Office,,,LIP,,,Comments,,,(57),,,Cancel,,,reply,,,Name,,,*,,,Email,,,*,,,Website,,,Qutus,,,says:,,,May,,,21,,,,2016,,,at,,,2:53,,,pm,,,Hi,,,Michelle,,,,You,,,can,,,install,,,Windows,,,Language,,,packs,,,by,,,following,,,instructions,,,,,,For,,,Office,,,2013,,,you,,,can,,,choose,,,the,,,language,,,pack,,,from,,,and,,,then,,,install,,,itNot,,an,,ideal,,scenario,,I,,know,,but,,the,,only,,one,,open,,to,,youMy,,,System,,,Specs,,,You,,,need,,,to,,,have,,,JavaScript,,,enabled,,,so,,,that,,,you,,,can,,,use,,,this,,,You,,,should,,,add,,,the,,,editing,,,language,,,you,,,require,,,and,,,set,,,it,,,as,,,defaultYou,,,could,,,upgrade,,,&,,,purchase,,,Office,,,2013,,,English,,,and,,,then,,,also,,,purchase,,,a,,,French,,,or,,,Hungarian,,,Office,,,2013,,,language,,,pack f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RAW - reunited - RAW Index du Forum -> reunited -> Blabla général Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation